Sunday, January 30, 2011

Business Trips Don't Help Weight Loss

So, I participated in a week long business trip at a few different locations on the East coast this past week. It is *really* hard to maintain an eating regimen when flight schedules, meeting schedules, and lack of healthy options are all there to prevent it. I did alright though, and tried to get the best option available at meal times.

Back on the scale, despite the last week being all over the board, I'm steady at 171.2 lbs.

No pictures this week.

4 comments:

  1. Keep the big picture in mind, bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat's on breaking 170!!! That means I need to step it up! I'm currently at 166.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Please do keep up this great work.
    concrete patio

    ReplyDelete